We are willing to undertake fixed fee work in some instances as an alternative to Legal Aid or our usual hourly rate of £211 + vat + disbursements.
For example, motoring offences.
The advocacy work will only be undertaken by professionally qualified Solicitors, Barristers, or Chartered Legal Executive Advocates who have post qualification experience.
The fixed fee for a single Guilty Plea hearing is £250 + vat + disbursements.
The fixed fee for a Guilty Plea hearing adjourned to a second day is £350 + vat + disbursements.
The fixed fee for a one day trial in the Magistrates' Court is £1200 + vat + disbursements.
The fee includes:
- 2 hours of attendance and preparation including considering evidence, taking your instructions, advising you on plea and likely outcomes.
- Taking statements from defence witnesses.
- Instructing defence experts.
- Advice on and representation in Appeals.
- Travel expenses and any other necessary and reasonable disbursements.